Friday, March 26, 2010

What are you women taking for menopausal hair loss..that works?

Well thanks Angel for sharing everything with everyone but seriously here is what the doctor told me to do:Take the following vitamins daily 1200 mg Calcium, 1 Bayer Women's Formula Multi-vitamin, 2- 500 mg Silica, 4- 1000mg Flax Seed Oil Capsules. Use Nioxin Shampoo and Scalp Therapy. This is what my doctor told me to do. I have seen some regrowth and it seems to be coming back in real thick. I hope this helps. My doctor is female and said that she went through severe hair loss too when in menopause and this regiment helped her. She has beautiful hair now.What are you women taking for menopausal hair loss..that works?
My best friend is going through this now. I will have her e-mail you and tell you what the doctor put her on. She has lost so much hair in the front that she's having to wear a wig. Her name is Mare-night. I will have her answer your question.What are you women taking for menopausal hair loss..that works?
Nioxin will stop your hair from falling out, but it won't help it grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment