Friday, March 26, 2010

Stress related hair loss in young women?

Okay, I'm only in my early 20's, and I have a very demanding job and my home life is absolutely crazy. Before I left my last job, I was so stressed and so upset that I started losing my hair in the front of my head - embarrassing, but I switched jobs and it started growing back.





Well now my life has changed at home, and work is getting on top of me. I'm losing my hair HARDCORE this time around. I know it's stress related, but my stress isn't going anywhere...





What can I do to try and grow my hair back?!Stress related hair loss in young women?
try hair oil; it really works! put it on at nite before bed and wake up and shampoo it off. usually coconut hair oil works the best but try others to suit ur hairStress related hair loss in young women?
Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.





1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..





2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.





3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..





4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.





5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.
Stress can be a huge factor into hair loss. When your body is under stress then it takes more nutrients and when your body needs more nutrients it steals from your hair and nails which leads to hair loss and brittle nails.





My dermatologist recommended ELON Thinning Hair System for my hair loss. The thinning hair system includes: Elon Matrix 5,000 along with a Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner to help with the hair loss. The ELON Matrix 5,000 is a supplement with biotin, l-cysteine %26amp; silica. These are the 3 ingredients that help to build healthier, thicker, stronger hair and decrease the amount of hair you lose each day. The Shampoo and Conditioner are sulfate-free so they are gentle on the hair and also include a 4 protein complex to moisturize the hair.





Hope this helps. It worked wonders for me.





GOOD LUCK!!
Hi there i had same problem for years and a know its a nightmare,i tried everything and it cost a lot and results weent as good as i wanted until i tried this the results where the best ive found and great value also has a money back guarentee so on u go ,enjoy.





http://www.provillus.com/?aid=598986
stress is a big factor when it comes to hair thinning women. http://www.hairlosswomentreatment.com
I'm sorry to hear about your hair loss.





My friend is going through the same thing at the moment. She has invested in a few wigs and you would never know that they were wigs.





She is currently undergoing treatment and blood tests to try to find out if there is any reason other than stress that she has this problem.





I suggest you go to the doctors and try to find out through them what treatments you can have.





She is trying gels and creams on her scalp now to see if that remedies the problem and keeps going back to the hospital to see if they are working and if not, trying something else.





I hope your stress levels come down a bit if you are suffering like this.





Try to find something a little less demanding as if this is what's showing on the outside, imagine what you might be doing to the rest of your body on the inside, especially your heart.





This is your body's way of telling you to slow down a bit and take time for yourself.





All the best x

No comments:

Post a Comment