Monday, March 29, 2010

Excessive Hair loss due to PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) in women?

hi I am 25yr F %26amp; past 5 months I have lost so much hair that i have to hide my scalp with big hair bands(thanks to fashion they r in now a days) I saw my gyno %26amp; she told me its because i have PCO.I was fine before %26amp; was taking birth pills for my PCO problems. I stop taking it 6 months ago because me %26amp; my husband are planning for a family. Since I stopped taking it my hormones level have been very alivated. Have more of those hormone which we females should have very low %26amp; less of those which we should have more. I went to see derma but he was no help either %26amp; said its because of my PCO %26amp; cant do anything about it. I love my hair alot %26amp; for not losing them in life I have a very minnimum useage of chemicals or gels, hair spray etc. I have lost so much that i have problem in hair styling coze i have to hide my scalp %26amp; its a very scary look when i take shower %26amp; see's myself in mirror I can see through my scalp from start to end. Changed shampoo's no help.Plz help.. thanks.Excessive Hair loss due to PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome) in women?
Read You Are WHat You Eat by Gillian Mc Keith. You need to eat better foods. I havent had PCOS symptoms since going on the life style plan.





You can also take a product called Iodoral for 6 months to help with your hair loss... it will support your thyroid. Stay away from all enriched white flour products, energy drinks, diet pop, pop and processed foods.








Check my profile by clicking on my pic and take the test to see if you need iron, b12 and folic acid... most drs screw up the test. like pCOS people need any of their test screwed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment