Monday, March 29, 2010

Hair loss, 20 year old woman?

About two years ago I dyed my hair with some hair dye that was on sale (I should have known). After I rinsed clumps of hair fell off and it continue to for a few months. Unfortunately I was left with a small bald patch. I've also notice my temples thin. I don't know what to do anymore. Its frustrating. I haven't dyed my hair since but the patch hasn't filled in. I just notice tiny hairs recently. If I go see a dermatologist about how much would they charge me with no insurance? Thanks for any feedback you can give me!Hair loss, 20 year old woman?
I just went to a Dr. to day and told him I have no insurance and they charged me half the normal price. Call first and see what they say over the phone. Good LuckHair loss, 20 year old woman?
You can call the dermatologist office and ask how much a consult is. You may have used an outed bottle of dye or left it in too long. If you try to dye your lighter than your natural colour that can cause your hair to fall out. The bleaching chemicals in it wreak havoc on your hair. But 2 years is a long time to not have your hair grow back. Seeing a derm would be a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment