Friday, March 26, 2010

Hair loss on pregnant women?

DURING pregnancy does your hair fall off alot?Hair loss on pregnant women?
I am 11 weeks and mine is!Hair loss on pregnant women?
Mine did..and it still continues to fall off, almost 3 years after I had my last baby.
Mine never... My hair was stronger than ever when I was pregnant.... It start to fall off now that I gave birth.. It's getting worst.
yes its normal. it may be hormones, vitamin defficiency. i lost alot of hair too.





i had to get iron shots weekly , cuz my baby was taking all my iron, making me anemic. so .... you can expect alot of changes.... good luck with your baby =]
My mom said hers did with me quite a bit (Im the first) but not so much with my brother who was the 2nd child
Mine didnt do that till he was about 3 months old cause the hormones coming down. during pregnancy it is common but after a while it just stays in cause your prego
Usually, pregnant women's hair gets thicker, and then falls out after delivery, but hey, hormones are crazy things, so they affect us all in different ways.
Hair loss that is connected to pregnancy usually occurs after delivery. During pregnancy, an increased number of hairs go into the resting phase, which is part of the normal hair loss cycle. This condition is not serious enough to cause bald spots or permanent hair loss, and should begin to diminish within 3-4 months after delivery. If you feel that you are experiencing unusual hair loss while you are pregnant, this may be due to a vitamin or mineral deficiency.
With my first pregnancy my hair grew fast, and thick and I didn't experience the post-pregnancy loss.


This is my second pregnancy, I'm 15 weeks along, and I have definately noticed that I'm loosing alot of hair.





Guess every pregnancy is different!
Mine is
mine has been falling out like CRAZY (16 weeks along)
Mine is falling out a lot. My hair has always fallen out (I have really thick hair), but lately it seems like I just touch it and some falls out. Its pretty embarrassing especially at work. I just hope I don't get a bald spot...LOL!
Mine did. My OB said is was common. It stopped after birth.





Hormones!
Mostly after delivery. Drink 10-12 glasses of water daily and have a high protein diet with plenty of fruits, vegetables and dairy products. Since iron-deficiency anemia can also cause hair loss,make sure that you eat a well-balanced diet that includes a daily serving or two of iron-rich foods. Check out


http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment